The Long Life Takes Off

Hello Dear Readers,

Once upon a time, 9 years ago, I started a little blog called The Long Family.  I started this little space to document my days as a new mom. I had my first child, Chloe, and my world forever changed.  I fell hard for this sweet little baby and my heart exploded.  It was a slow start for the blog, but over time I started blogging often as my outlet; my therapy.  I would blog at nap time and at night.  I was taking a million pictures of this sweet little face that I couldn't get enough of and wanted to share it with the world. 

Nine years later, I sit here at the beginning of a new chapter.  I now have two beautiful children, Chloe, 9 and Carter, 6.  They are both in school full-time and they are growing up.  These little people light up our lives in a way I can't put into words.  God certainly blessed us. 

Before our family I went to Baylor University and majored in Interior Design.  I worked at three top Dallas firms before staying home with our kids.  I've always loved design, photography, shopping and all things domestic. Which brings me to my current spot in life.  Just a mom, living each day with an eye on my family, design, a good deal, a beautiful photo, words of encouragement and a heart for the Lord. 

Follow me on Instagram as @lindseylonglife - The Long Life.

Here's to many more years of sharing and doing what I love!

Lindsey Long




Comments